Friday, April 2, 2010

''Clash Of The Titans" Too Much Movie For 3D?

The remake of a movie from the 80's, Clash of the Titans releases today in theaters. Some critics have already weighed in with their thoughts, and some of them aren't very good. In fact they are going so far as to say the 3D special effects are lousy. Movie critic Roger Ebert said he watched it in 2D and said it was much better.
Before you spend all that extra money to watch it in 3D, check out the full review here.
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-critics-clash-over-titans-3D.html

My personal opinion, I can't watch this movie for 2 reasons 1)I hate 3D movies and 2)I hate it when they remake movies, I remember the original Clash of the Titans, and even though it was cheesy it would irritate me to see it all new and fancy. What do you think?