Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Well it is hard to believe but the Holidays are quickly approaching.

As of Friday night I feel pretty prepared, but as it gets closer to Christmas I become full of doubt. Maybe some of you share in the same stress... Did I get them the right gift? Should I get them something more? Will I be able to make to everyones' house this year? When should I make my last batch of cookies? What do I make for dinner and how can I get the house cleaned in time for the In-laws visit? You know the usual holiday stresses.

But with all the chaos of the Holidays, I have a hard time getting caught up in it, because I try to remind myself... it's not about the presents. Family is my favorite part of the season, and remembering what the season is really all about.

With that I wish you all Happy Holidays! Enjoy your time with the family and have fun!